Internet is very powerful and useful medium, and we have freedom to access so it’s our duty to protect our system from unwanted things like viruses and malware. Virus and Malware spreads easily through a simple action like clicking on Froud links or same fake attachments found in email. It infects our computer and allow our sensitive personal information to be accessed.
Today in this Post we focus on how to fix Avast won’t open Problem and Get it working again.
Why Avast UI Fail to Load
Sometime Avast users faces error in the application like stop working or AVG UI FAILED TO LOAD.
So, the thing is How to fix Avast UI Failed to Load Issue?
Generally, Avast UI Failed to load appears due to update or incorrect configuration.
The only solution to fix this is to have a clean uninstalled and reinstalled the software.
Maximum of us visits Control Panel and uninstall the software. But there remains the registry and some other faults that will be back after a fresh installation.
Steps to fix: –
Enabling Remote Desktop Service
- Press window + R
- Type services.msc in the dialog box.
- Click Ok.
- A window will prompt with name Local Services.
- Find the entry Remote Desktop Services.
- Right Click on it and select the property.
- Make sure that the service is running. For that visit general tab.
- Change Startup type from Manual to Automatic.
- Click Apply and then Ok.
- Restart the PC.
Note: – If Step 1 does not work for you, it is probably meaning there are Avast files on your computer which are corrupt or not properly installed.
Step 2: –
Reinstalling Avast Using Avast Utility
Avast Utility – It is a software program that uninstall all the Avast completely by scanning.
- Download avastclear.exe on your desktop by visiting Avast utility Official web. (https://www.avast.com/en-in/uninstall-utility)
- Once Downloaded. Disconnect the computer from internet.
- Run avastclear.exe from desktop.
Here it recommends you run this tool from windows safe mode.
- Just press yes to reboot into safe mode.
- Here selects the correct path of your antivirus Software where it is installed.
- Select the correct version of your Avast antivirus.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- It takes a few minutes to uninstall the product.
- Restart your computer. You can Know More about How to uninstall Avast antivirus
Install the Avast Antivirus again.
- Open your web browser and visit Avast Official Website.
- Click on Download Avast Button.
- Avast setup file automatically starts downloads.
- Run the Avast Setup File and follow the Screen direction.
- Once install.
- Restart the Computer and Run Avast to scan your system.
Now this help you fix Avast UI Fail to Load issue with your avast antivirus. Do Let us know if you need any other help with your avast antivirus.