Friends, if you are reading this post then the probability is that there is some issue with your Android phone. Android is one of very stable Operating Systems. still, there might be some performance issues. Maybe some functions are not working properly. You can overcome many of this issues if you Boot Android Phone in safe mode. So let’s understand the issue and get the phone working.
Why we need Phone in safe mode? :
Almost 60-70 % problems with your phone can troubleshoot by using your phone in safe mode. You can resolve problems with sound, display, application, battery problems, internet connection, slow phone etc.
The best thing is that no other third-party application will reboot. In this way, you can resolve the issue without loss of your application data.
How to Start android phone in safe mode:
There is the number of ways you can perform a safe boot on your phone.
In this article, you will learn the ways to boot your android phone.
I recommend backing up your data just to be safe. You can back up your data in online storage or computer storage doesn’t matter. Take the full backup.
Here is the way you start your phone in Safe Mode :-
First method :–
- Hold your phone in your hand
- Press the power key and hold for about 20 sec.
- Tap the Power Off option.
- Keep on pressing the power key for around 1 minute.
- On the screen it asks you to confirm the safe mode
- Select Confirm and wait for 1 more minute..
your phone has entered safe mode, if not try this other method.
Second Method :-
in order to Boot android phone in safe mode
- long press the power key.
- Select Reboot instead of Power Off.
- While your Android Phone starts powering on, Press the volume keys and hold for like 30 sec.
There is no same way to jump in the safe boot with every other phone or brand. So we come up with few Cool ideas you might wanna try all of them one by one see which one is working for you:-
Third Method :-
friends to Boot android phone in safe mode you can also do the following-
- Try Volume Up + Volume Down + Power without doing a reboot on your phone.
- This takes you to recovery options.
also be careful not to end up resetting your phone and losing your settings and data.
Fourth Method :–
- If you want to Boot android phone in safe mode just press the power key.
- Keep holding it wait for 1 min see if this ask to go to Safe Mode.
- After entering, you will see Safe Mode written in watermark at the bottom right corner of screen.
I hope you find the above information helpful. You must also keep in mind that none of the Internet downloaded applications will work.
You can also troubleshoot phone problems by:
- Updating your phones existing software.
- Uninstall the unwanted software or Applications that you don’t want on your phone.