Friends, iPhone is not just any phone, Its a symbol Of Social Status Trademark. In Itself its the Standard of Design. But Sometimes when iPhone is not connecting to the wireless system it can create a problem in your daily routine. You need your iPhone to work perfectly with the wireless networks. This post is to resolve all your iPhone Wireless issues.
Here are some easy step’s to fix your iPhone wireless issue :-
Basic iPhone wireless Troubleshooting –
Make sure you are within range & your Wireless is ON :-
- Restart the iPhone or iPad.
- Restart the modem and your router.
- Check All Cables and Connections.
Turn Wi-Fi off and back on :-
- Go to Settings. Tap on Wi-Fi. Toggle the switch next to Wi-Fi to ON or OFF.
Check The Wi-Fi Router :-
Check to see if other devices can be connected. This will allow you to know whether there is a problem with your Wi-Fi router or there is problem with iPhone wireless.
In case there is something wrong with your router, you must try to switch off the router and your iPhone for 30 seconds. Turn both ON to see if your iPhone is connecting to Wi-Fi network. Incase it fails, please read on further iPhone wireless troubleshooting.
Reset The Network On your iPhone iPad :-
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Now Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
This will reset the Wi-Fi networks and passwords & cellular settings that you have used before.
Upgrade the iPhone/router firmware :-
Sometimes you can fix your iPhone wireless by performing the update on router and phone. Check if there is any update for your iPhone iPad.
To check software update on your iPhone iPad :-
- Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Kindly Tap on Software Update.
- Confirm in order to update your firmware.
Change iOS Default DNS to Google DNS :-
In order to fix iPhone iPad, Slow Wi-Fi problem, Try to change the default DNS to Google DNS with steps below :-
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Wi-Fi
- Find your Wi-Fi network
- Click button
- Tap on DNS
- Delete the original DNS
- Input 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and then go back to select a Network screen to connect your iPhone iPad again.
Reset Your Router
In case the iPhone or iPad continues to have Wi-Fi problems, you can reset the router by turning it OFF for 30 seconds. Turn it ON again. Finally Re-Configure your setting.
Try resetting your iPhone if the problem has not been fixed.
Reset Your iPhone-
Before trying this kindly back up your phone data and do not forget to do a software update on your phone using iTunes before you resetting the iPhone.
- Open iTunes on computer.
- Connect the iPhone to your PC with the help of cable that comes with your device.
- Enter your pass code or if you trust the computer follow the onscreen steps.
- Select the iPhone when it appears in iTunes.
- Click on summary and then in summary panel click on restore device.
- Click on restore to confirm again.
The iTunes will erase your device and install the latest iOS software. Your device restarts automatically, after restoring to factory settings.. Finally try to connect the iPhone to your WiFi network. In this easy steps your iPhone Wireless Problem will be Fixed.