Today we intend on finding the ways to connect your Printer with Belkin Wireless Router. In this article we will help you Troubleshoot Problem of your Printer not connecting to Belkin Wireless Router.
Belkin is one of the Best Wireless Router for Home and small Businesses. Being built on easy Dashboard, and is very user friendly. Managing Belkin services is easy using Simple Console with 192.168.2.1.
Understanding the Problem First.
Here we will cover many-Objective Questions and try to resolve all queries related to Belkin Wireless Router with Printer Connectivity.
Ask yourself these Questions and see if there is something you can relate with.
Is your Belkin Router having trouble with Old Printer ? or did you buy a New Printer ?
For making a connection you need a password, Do you know your Password (Network Key) for Belkin Wireless Router ?
Did you Install your Printer properly? Because if not then problem may be with your Printer.
And is it Possible that you were previously Connected to Belkin Wireless Router using your Printer, and you got Disconnected all of a sudden ?.
In this article we will try to come up with Basic Steps first before we jump into Major Tips and Troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting Belkin Wireless Router With Printer:
- Try restarting your Computer and Wireless Router.Turn your Printer on, once both Devices Rebooted then Restart your Printer. See if it works.
- Download the Latest Printer Driver Or Software after Uninstalling your previous Printer driver or Application. Install The Driver from official website and make sure you Setup your Wireless Connection while Setting up your Printer.
- You can also connect Manually by going to your Printer Settings on Printer. WLAN Network under Network Settings and search for your Network
- Select Your Network, Type the Password of your Router and Get it Connected.
- Make sure that you know the Wireless Password for Belkin Wireless Router. Visit to 192.168.2.1 Login using your default Password and change the wireless Password if you want to.
- Check the Firewall settings and Antivirus Settings. Make sure they do not Block your Connection with Computer. You can even use WPS if available to your Belkin Wireless Router And Printer.
- At Last, We Recommend Resetting Your Belkin Wireless Router If there is no any problem with Printer or else Contact with Belkin or Printer Manufacturer and let them figure out the issue.
we hope all this information helps you to Troubleshoot Belkin Wireless Router connection with Printer Connectivity.