If You Are Trying To Setup Brother Printer Then You Are On The Right Web page.
This Post Is To Help You Setup Brother Wireless Printer with wifi network. in Any Case if you are looking for a Canon Printer setup Please Visit canon.com/setup To download the driver & application. Now let’s get back to brother printer installation.
First We Need To Install Your Brother Printer From The start.
Install To Setup Brother Printer-
- To Setup Brother Wireless Printer You Will Need The Brother Printer Driver And Software.
- Check If You Have a Installation Disk? If Yes, Insert It Into Your Computer CD Drive.
No Need To Worry If You Don’t Have The Software Disk.:-
- Download The Latest Printer Driver From The Brother Website.
- Download Printer Driver. Then Click Next And Go Further With Steps.
- It May Ask For Setup Type, Please Select Wireless Network Connection Then Click Next.
- Check And Confirm Your Wireless Network And Then Hit Next.
Now We Need to Enable Wireless In Our Printer :-
- Kindly Plug Your Printer To Power.
- Press The Menu Key And Select Network settings.
- Enable the WLAN. Select Your Printer Name And Then Type Your Password.
- Your Printer Will Connect To The Wireless Network.
- Kindly Make Sure Your Firewall Is Not Blocking Your Printer Connection.
This Will Help You Setup Brother Printer Having Small Interactive Screen With Menu Key. See IF That Helps To Setup Brother Printer Without Any USB Cable or learn how to connect brother printer to wifi using quick tips and perfect the installation while doing it.
Setup Brother Printer Using WPS Key :-
Sometimes Some Printers Do Not Have The Similar Option. In This Case, You Might Face Problem For Those Models To Setup Brother Printer to Your Wireless Network.
Check If You Have a WPS Key On Your Wireless Router. That WPS Key Can Also Be Used For Purpose Of Connecting Your Printer With Wireless In Few Clicks.
you can also use other methods to connect brother printer to with wifi using various methods.
For The Manual To Connect Your Printer Using WPS Key Please Visit Brother Solutions Centre And refer to FAQs & Troubleshooting.
I hope the above post has helped you to set up Brother Printer.